Here you can find information about your registration for Göteborgsvarvet 2018.
You register for Göteborgsvarvet here on the web site. Observe that your registration is not valid until the registration fee is paid. The payment can be made via card or directly through your bank. We do not send out any paying-in forms.
Before registering you first have to sign up on My Page. If you already have an account since earlier, you use that one and log in. When you are logged in on My Page you can register for the race.
If you want to give away a registration to Göteborgsvarvet as a birthday gift, Christmas present or maybe to help your friend getting active, you can buy a gift card.
- Click on the link, buy Gift card >
Fill out your details (the buyer), name, gender and email address. Choose the race you want to buy gift vouchers for.
- Complete the purchase and implement the payment. You will receive a confirmation e-mail. It says that you have purchased a Gift voucher for 2017. Observe that the gift card is valid once you have paid the registration fee.
- The confirmation contains a PDF file, which you can give to the recipient of the Gift card. The file has a promotional code that the recipient uses to pay the registration. The same code can also be found in the email.
Instructions for you with a registration voucher
- Log in to My Pages at goteborgsvarvet.se/en. If you do not have an account already, create a new one and enter your details.
- Select new registration and the race you are going to participate (the race you have a gift voucher for)
- Continue your registration by filling out your personal information. Enter the voucher code – found in your gift, when prompted. (When you entered the code the amount of the payment page will be 0 sek)
- Once you have made a binding registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Run for charity
Since 2011, Göteborgsvarvet reserves a number of starting places in the race for charity. The organizations which you can choose to run for in Göteborgsvarvet 2018 are Stadsmissionen, Ung Cancer and Ågrenska.
According to the rules of The Swedish Track and Field Association, a participant in a half marathon has to be 17 years old. With other words, we accept registrations from runners who are born 2001 and earlier to Göteborgsvarvet 2018.
Registration fees 2018
The registration opens the 1st of June.
595 SEK until the 30th of June 2017.
695 SEK from the 1st of July 2017 until the 30th of September 2017.
795 SEK from the 1st of November 2017.
250 SEK for youths born 1998-2001.
Change of address
You can change your address on your user profile that is available at My Page.
Your registration is personal
Your registration to Göteborgsvarvet is personal. It is not allowed to participate in somebody else’s name.
Göteborgsvarvet 2018 – information about name change
Until April 30th 2018, it is possible to transfer your registration and starting place in Göteborgsvarvet Half Marathon 2018 to another runner, for a fee of two hundred and fifty (250) SEK paid to us. It is not allowed to transfer your registration to someone else or to let someone else run in your place, without paying the transfer fee and reporting the transfer on our web page. After the date of April 30th 2018 it is not allowed to transfer registrations.
Please note that the buyer does not take over the seller’s start group. If the transfer is made before March 25th 2018 the buyer is placed in a start group following the ordinary seeding rules (the final date to send in your results for seeding is March 25th 2018). If the transfer is made between March 26th 2018 and April 30th 2018 the buyer will be placed in the first start group with a free space.
If selling a starting place, the seller finds the buyer by themselves. Make sure to take note of the buyer’s name, birth date and e-mail address. Thereafter, the seller needs to log in to My Page. Click on the link “Sell your starting place” and follow the instructions. A registration code is thereafter sent to the buyer, which can be used when logging in to My Page. The transfer fee of 250 SEK is paid at the end.
Transference of registration is only allowed for Göteborgsvarvet 2017 and Göteborgsvarvet Marathon 2021.
Charity and youth
When selling a starting place for charity, the buyer is obligated to stick with the charity organization which the seller has chosen. Starting places with a youth price (250 SEK, born 1998-2001) can only be sold to runners born 1998-2001.
When you register for Göteborgsvarvet you accept the following conditions.