Did you know that Göteborgsvarvet is more than just a half marathon? That it is filled with an entire week of activities that runs from Tuesday 14 May to Sunday 19 May? There are a total of 80,000 runners that participate in one of our races during that week. There is a race or activity for everyone, from the Minivarvet which is a race for the small kids to the Trailvarvet which is a challenging 11.5 km trail race.
Don’t miss your chance to cheer on your friends and family and to become a part of the Göteborgsvarvet Half Marathon week 2019!
Göteborgsvarvet week 2019
• 14 May Trailvarvet (Trail race) – 11.5km Trail running or 8km walk on hilly terrain
• 15 May Staffettvarvet (Relay race) – 5 runners run 4km each, food box after finish line.
• 16-18 May Göteborgsvarvet Expo – Exhibition with everything for an active lifestyle
• 17 May Specialvarvet – Competition for runners with intellectual disabilities.
• 18 May Göteborgsvarvet Half Marathon – World’s largest half marathon
• 18 May Yoga Run – Combine 4km running with a yoga and meditation session
• 18 May Cityvarvet – Be a part of the festivities and run the half marathon’s last 4 km
• 18 May and 19 May Minivarvet – 250 meter race for the youngest in the family (0-6 yr old)
• 19 May Lilla Varvet – Swedens largest race for kids age 7-13 years old
• 19 May Lilla Varvet Fun Zone – fun-filled activity arena for kids