Experience the forest, the barren paths and the fantastic views in the Änggårdsbergen

Registration for Trailvarvet 2025 opens shortly!

  • Results

    Find your result from Trailvarvet here.


Trailvarvet:Experience Änggårdsbergen

Leave the asphalt and run trail in Änggårdsbergen with us on May 12, 2024. During the race you will be offered wonderful forest and nature, the trail goes up slopes and fast downhills, over roots and stones. Änggårgsbergen offers hilly terrain, high pulse and maybe a little lactic acid. After finishing, a well deserved medal awaits and after run with your running mates.

Registration for Trailvarvet 2025 opens shortly!

A beautiful course - experience Änggårdsbergen:Trailvarvet 11,5 km

The course goes through hilly terrain and varied nature in the beautiful Änggårdsbergen along gravel roads past lakes, mountains and valleys. Trailvarvet has its start and finish inside the historic and newly restored Slottsskogsvallen. The track increase about 300 meters, about 80% of the track is on gravel, trail and forest paths, remaining 20% on asphalt. Water is served at two places in Änggårdsbergen, after about 4.5 km and 9.3 km.

Hike and experience Änggårdsbergen:Trailvarvet Walk 6 km

The course of Trailvarvet Walk is 6 km long and welcome you for a refreshing walk in varied nature past lakes, mountains and valleys. Trailvarvet Walk has no timekeeping, the focus is on the wonderful experience which a really good powerwalk in varied terrain and about 230 meters of altitude offers. Water is served during the course and by the finish.

Start and finish area - Trailvarvet

Map of the start and finish area for Trailvarvet 2024.

Minivarvet Trail

Minivarvet is expanded with Minivarvet Trail. An early adventure for the very little ones, where they get to tackle a course with obstacles in the family area. Both races are included in the Minivarvet registration and our mini sprinters can run as many laps as their legs can carry.

Read more about the family area To Minivarvet

Race Info:Good to know before the start

  • Registration

    Registration is open until 12:45PM (NOTE with reservation that the race may be sold out). We recommend that you register in advance. In case of late registration on site, it is done with our customer service, but remember to be out in good time before the start of the race

  • Timekeeping

    Trailvarvet is a timed terrain race of 11.5km. The time is kept using an electronic chip inside the number tag. For the walking event of 6km no timekeeping is provided.

  • Start & Event Area

    The start and finish line are in Slottsskogsvallen. The race begins at 13:00. To improve accessibility the start will take place in waves of multiple groups. You decide which group you should start in. If you are among the faster runners you should start in the first group. The Trailvarvet Walk will begin immediately after the runners. The last runner needs to pass the finish line no later than 15:30.

  • Start Certificate, Number Tag & Tag Distribution

    All those who have registered for the Trail Race can download their race bib the week before the race on 'My Pages'. The race bib will also be emailed to the email address you provided during registration. The race bib contains all the necessary information for the event. News and useful information for the Trail Race can be found here on the website. You can pick up your bib number in the entrance park outside Slottskogsvallen between 10:45-12:45. Be sure to arrive early and don't forget your race bib!

  • Warmup

    Group warmup exercises are available at the start and will be led by instructors from STC

  • Changing Clothes, Bag Storage & Toilets

    You can leave your bag in the bag storage near the start line. Arrive a the event changed and ready! Changing rooms and showers are not provided. Toilets are located in the start and finish area.

  • Award ceremony

    Prize for the three fastest female/male runners participating in the Trail Race 11.5km. The award ceremony takes place inside Slottsskogsvallen immediately after the top three finishers in each category cross the finish line

  • Medal

    Everyone who finishes Trailvarvet or Trailvarvet Walk will receive a medal.

  • Getting Here & Parking

    Use public transport when possible. The nearest stops are Botaniska Trädgården, Marklandsgatan and Linnéplatsen. Use the Västtrafik app Reseplaneraren to find your route or visit vasttrafik.se. Parking is available for an environmental fee of 100 kr, at Dalens Grusplaner near Slottsskogsvallen (Swish or cash payment).

  • Customer service

    Customer service is available in the Infocenter in the Entrance Park 10.15 AM -3 PM on race day.

Main partners

Event parters