Follow the race
Walk, bike or commute to any of the large audience spaces and race junctions, Linnéplatsen, Sannegårdshamnen, Götaplatsen, and of course the start and finish area at Slottsskogsvallen. There, you can also watch the runners live-stream on three big screens at the start and finish area, from 12.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
Via web-TV and radio
- Göteborgposten live-stream
Göteborgs posten are live-streaming the race from 12.45 pm to 4.45 pm 13 of May. Follow the reporting before, during and after the lap at gp.se/varvet.
At Mix Megapol you can listen to the race trough the whole day!
Get the app!
Download Göteborgsvarvet's app and take part in information both for you as a runner and visitor. The app can be downloaded where apps are available and is called Göteborgsvarvet.
The app includes, among other things:
- Live results where you can follow your friends with position and time.
- Our latest news
- Participant and visitor information
- Results lists
- Beautiful selfie filters
- The app is recently updated for the 2023 race, update the app in your phone to follow runners.
When the app is updated, go into the app and click on the bell in the upper right corner and then click on Timing and News so they get a tick next to them, then you will get a push notification with updates live for the runners added as Favorites, at intermediate passes and goals.
Follow runners - Add your friends as favorites
- Click on "Results & My Favorites" and search for the name or start number of the person you want to follow. For SEK 40 you can follow up to 25 runners at the same time. Click (+) and a runner will be added as a Favorite
In order for you to be able to follow a runner's exact position during the race, the person running the Göteborgsvarvet needs to register with their Registration ID + surname in the app at "My Race". The runner also needs to start tracking in the app in connection with the start of the race.
If you follow a runner who has not registered their registration ID/started tracking during the race, you will see the runner's intermediate times and results live, as well as the estimated time for the next intermediate pass, but not the runner's exact position on the course.
To track your runners by text is an easy way to get split times. You will get a text when your runner pass 5, 10, 15 km and finish line!
As a runner you can also order your own result after the finish! (Or make an order for your friends to follow you!)
How to get split times by text
- For you who are racing and want your split times right after finish line: Send a text to number 72700 with the code RGV bib number. Example: RGV 9876
- For your who like to track a runner along the course: Send a text to number 72700 with the code GV bib number. Example: GV 9876
- For you who like to share your split times to a friends phone: Send a text to number 72700 with the code GV startnummer TO phone number. Example: GV 9876 TO +46701234567
Don't know the bib number? Search through the start list to find it!
Information about the text service. Only for Gothenburg Half Marathon.
The service are held by EST and supported by the mobile operators Telia, Halebop, Tele2, Comviq, Telenor and Tre.
The cost for the service is 35 kronor per order. For you who choose another mobile operator, the cost ends up at the one who orders the service.
The Gothenburg Half Marathon can not leave guarantees for the mobile operates to not have challenges when delivering the service.
Among the course
A good piece of advice is to get to one of the spectator areas, Slottsskogen, Sannegårdshamnen, Avenyn, the start and finish at Slottsskogsvallen. Along the entire course there are several nice music stations, you can find information about which bands play along the various stages of the course here.
The race will be broadcast on two large screens at the start and finish area.